Salut 002 - Modern Sarong
This product was made by Ms. Rosvita Sensiana who loves to listen to music all day, every day.
The word korasang is the colonial Portuguese term meaning ‘heart.’ And in the local language of Sikka manu walu means ‘eight chickens.’ This motif shows four pairs of mother hens facing each other and meeting at the feet, each holding and feeding a chick under her wing. In between the hens are three diamond-shaped symbols of fertility and regeneration. Next to this collective is an illustration of two adolescent chickens showing the beauty of their wings and holding onto a heart, symbolizing freedom full of love. Korasang manu walu expresses that parents must show dedication and care towards their young children, but respect their children who are in their adolescent years and are beginning their independent lives.
160 x 75 cm
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream