Mitan - Cloth Bookmark and Pen Holder | Noesa
Never have to hunt around for a pen to write in your notebook again! These versatile journal bands with built in pen/pencil holder are the perfect accessory to keep your book/journal closed when out and about, and can also be used as a bookmark making it easy to find your current notes.
MADE BY BACTERIA
- Don’t place it in humid places
- If dry, use oil to moisten it
- If the material absorbed water, dry it naturally by using solar heat
Webbing Elastic Band
Natural Dye Materials
Dark Green | Hijau Tua
Katuk Leaves Daun katuk
Yellow | Kuning
Turmeric and Kayu Kuning (Cudrania, sp)
Red/Brown | Merah/Coklat
Blue | Biru
Noesa is a studio that creates with Indonesian traditional art. Currently, we twirl and tie traditional motifs and colors from ikat Sikka, Maumere, a small town in Flores, East Nusa Tenggara. From it, we curate segments from the traditional patterns and present them in new color combinations, creating products that will spice up your unique look. We have created functional fashion products for your daily wear.
We proudly work with local Indonesian artisans, upholding social responsibility with fair remuneration. By purchasing Noesa products, you will be wearing high-quality sustainable fashion, directly supporting the development and continuation of the cultural legacy.
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream