Kutu 024 - Mini Zipper Wallet
8.5 x 10 cm
Eko and Bueng
Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
Commercial cotton yarn from East Java
Sewn in at Jakarta using vegetable-tanned leather from Central Java
Morinda and Turmeric.
Turmeric and Kayu Kuning (Cudrania, sp)
Leaves of Indigofera Tinctoria.
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream