Layur 006 - Infinity Scarf
Weaved by Mrs. Rosvita Sensiana, Maumere, East Nusa Tenggara.
Seseweor is the name of a type of local magpie that is considered to be mystical in the local traditional community, believing that whenever it mysteriously appears, flies over a village and whistles, something important will happen within the next two or three days. Usually, it is a good event, such as a visit from an honorary guest; head of the clan or a family member that has been away for a long time.
Textiles with the seseweor bird motif are used as everyday clothing.
192 x 32 cm
Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream