Lilit 002 - Obi Belt | Noesa
Can be worn both on the waist line or below it for a more casual look. The material is natural dyed tenun ikat with indigo dyed linen. It's very comfortable to wear.
Noesa is a studio that creates with Indonesian traditional art. Currently, we twirl and tie traditional motifs and colors from ikat Sikka, Maumere, a small town in Flores, East Nusa Tenggara. From it, we curate segments from the traditional patterns and present them in new color combinations, creating products that will spice up your unique look. We have created functional fashion products for your daily wear.
We proudly work with local Indonesian artisans, upholding social responsibility with fair remuneration. By purchasing Noesa products, you will be wearing high-quality sustainable fashion, directly supporting the development and continuation of the cultural legacy.
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream