Lindung - Bucket Hat 002
Whether it’s a day under the sun or spending good times indoor, our tenun ikat bucket hat bring use may it be protecting your head or spruce up your look. It comes in various sizes because one hat doesn’t fit all.
Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
Commercial cotton yarn
Natural dyed linen from Central Java
Size M : 58-60 cm
Size L= 60-62 cm
Katuk Leaf and Turi Leaf
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream