Sampur 008 - Bag Strap
This bag strap was designed with a reasonable width, distributing weight evenly and making space for the Flores motifs. It comes with a double rotatable spring clip that can be used on any bag buckle.
Tenun ikat was woven by Mr. Yohanes Mulyadi who loves to sing in his break time.
This bag strap comes in three sizes. Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
Motif Eko and Bueng
Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
Commercial cotton yarn from East Java
Sewn in at Jakarta using vegetable-tanned leather from Central Java
Turmeric and Kayu Kuning (Cudrania, sp)
S 75x 15 cm
M 100 x 15 cm
L 125 x 15 cm
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream