Sampur 016 - Bag Strap
This bag strap was designed with a reasonable width, distributing weight evenly and making space for the Flores motifs. It comes with a double rotatable spring clip that can be used on any bag buckle.
This bag strap comes in three sizes. Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
Commercial cotton yarn from East Java
Sewn in at Jakarta using vegetable-tanned leather from Central Java
Turmeric and Kayu Kuning (Cudrania, sp)
S 75x 13 cm
M 100 x 13cm
L 125 x 13 cm
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream