Sangkut 003 - Camera Strap | Noesa
Carrying your camera all day will be a joy with an even distribution of weight on your shoulder or neck. It comes with adjustable buckles, making it possible to place your camera according to your body length. The length enables you to sling it on your shoulder or across your chest. This handmade strap is wide, making a bold statement with Flores motifs.
Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
Commercial cotton yarn from East Java
Sewn in at Jakarta using vegetable-tanned leather from Central Java
Morinda roots and Turmeric
Suitable for Mirrorless and DSLR (Max. 3 kg).
This camera strap comes in two sizes
S: 75 x 15 cm -- Length with webbing : ± 125 cm
L: 90 x 15 cm -- Length with webbing : ± 140 cm
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream