Tatak 002 - Placemat
It’s all about that base. This tenun ikat placemat from Flores is all you need to spruce everything else on the table.
This ikat fabric was woven by Ms. Maria Goreti from Watublapi. Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
Commercial cotton yarn
Turmeric and Kayu Kuning (Cudrania, sp)
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream