This postcard series contains 4 different modified photographs of Indonesian women combined with fluorescent screen-printed ink indonesian ornament.
List of photographs
Two women on a loom by Woodbury & Page. Taken from the album called “Faces of Java”
Studio portrait of Ronggeng with musicians by Ali S. Cohan. 1880 - 1910.
Groepsportret van vijf jonge halfnaakte Indische vrouwen, mogelijk op Sumatra. c. 1895 - c. 1905
Nine women with sarung, Malang. by Neville Keasberry. 1900 - 1935
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream