If you are detailed oriented, fast learner, and passionate about what we do, kindly email your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject:
[FULL TIME/INTERN] - JOB POSITION.
Graphic Designer - INTERNSHIP
Min. 4 Months
You'll work to a brief agreed with the creative director and develop creative ideas and concepts with Noesa's team.
- Excellent skills in typography and layout.
- Video editing skill is a PLUS PLUS!
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier
- Willing to learn new things
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
Product Designer - INTERNSHIP
Min. 4 Months
- Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments
- Overseeing production
- Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Interest in design, art, and culture
- Good eye on details and colours
Junior Account Executive - FULL TIME
Finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients.
- Good at negotiation, presentation, and able to write and speak in English and Indonesia.
- Willing to work at South Jakarta if necessary
- Interest with Indonesia art and culture is a plus