Kotak 003 - Pillow Case
Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
50 x 50 cm
Eko and Bueng
Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
Commercial cotton yarn from East Java
Red and Orange
Morinda and Turmeric.
Turmeric and Kayu Kuning (Cudrania, sp)
Leaves of Indigofera Tinctoria.
Turi (Sesbania grandiflora) and katuk (Sauropus androgynus)
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream