Voyej Daan By Noesa - Card Holder | Noesa
On this Vojey series, these ikat fabric was woven by 3 weavers from Watubo*; Mrs. Yohanes Mulyadi, Mrs. Maria Anjelina, and Mr. Darius Eman.
*Watubo is a community of ikat weavers in Watublapi village, just on the outskirts of Maumere, in Sikka regency, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara.
[Note] Because all pieces are hand-cut, sewn, and dyed please expect variations in each garment.
- Ikat cloth from Watublapi, East Flores
- Commercial cotton yarn from East Java
- Indonesian natural vegetable-tanned leather
- Nylon thread Machine-stitched using Durkopp Adler
- Burnished edge
- YKK zipper
- Sling made from leather
List of natural-dyed materials
Blue: Leaves of Indigofera Tinctoria.
Red: Morinda Roots
Yellow: Turmeric dan kayu kuning
Green: Turi Leaves
Eko and Bueng (Sikkanese patterns)
Voyej Daan Ha By Noesa: 8 x 10,5 Cm
Voyej Daan Rua By Noesa: 8,5 x 11,5 Cm
Lanyard: 0,8 x 41,5 Cm
Noesa is a studio that creates with Indonesian traditional art. Currently, we twirl and tie traditional motifs and colors from ikat Sikka, Maumere, a small town in Flores, East Nusa Tenggara. From it, we curate segments from the traditional patterns and present them in new color combinations, creating products that will spice up your unique look. We have created functional fashion products for your daily wear.
We proudly work with local Indonesian artisans, upholding social responsibility with fair remuneration. By purchasing Noesa products, you will be wearing high-quality sustainable fashion, directly supporting the development and continuation of the cultural legacy.
- Rub gently with a clean, damp cloth or sponge
- Use cold water and mild soap
- Do not immerse in water
- Rub gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with water, soap, solvent or stain removers
- Polish leather with an approved leather cream